This is where I get to be me -- whomever I am on that particular day.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Fucking weird

I don't get it. Why don't people review my stories? They're reading them, I can see that by my stats. But they don't review, at least not many of them. Maybe that's not important, I'm writing for myself, not for anyone else. But it's puzzling and a little hurtful.

I review all the time, most of the time, even if it's just something simple like good story. But though Balls 2!'s numbers are decent, if not inspiring, very few people are reviewing it.

Well, it's a good thing I'm not writing for anyone but myself or I'd be really fucking depressed. And it's not just because it's a drabble. Same thing with my longer stuff. People read the hell out of it, they just don't review.

Just gonna have to accept it. But hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't know why he's clothed in the shower, and don't care.

Don't know why he's clothed in the shower, and don't care.
Freaking LOVE this picture!