This is where I get to be me -- whomever I am on that particular day.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

This ain't freaking Capistrano

What's up with the birds this week?

Every day this last week, when I leave work, there are thousands, THOUSANDS, of birds in the sky overhead. Huge clouds of them sweeping across the sky, first in this direction, then taking off into another. Breaking up into smaller groups, then coming together again. Taking up posts in the trees -- trees absolutely filled with them -- then breaking into flight again and then settling again onto the telephone lines.

Unbelievably beautiful. Have to be really careful to not drive right off the road. All I want to do is stand there and stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't know why he's clothed in the shower, and don't care.

Don't know why he's clothed in the shower, and don't care.
Freaking LOVE this picture!