This is where I get to be me -- whomever I am on that particular day.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Fast Food Will Kill You

Or, at least, it'll make you fat. I've been totally out of control with it lately. Finding it hard to get a handle on it. So I'm going to start cooking again. I'll cook on the weekend, things I can freeze and take out each day for dinner. Baking is back again as well. Made a couple loaves this morning. I think this is the only way I can even begin to get a handle on my eating.

Not going to worry so much about caloric intake, just making sure it's relatively healthy and normal portions. That should help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't know why he's clothed in the shower, and don't care.

Don't know why he's clothed in the shower, and don't care.
Freaking LOVE this picture!